I have yet to find anything less demanding on the system, smaller in data size, or more effective than irfanview. Download it at oldversion.com.
If i had to use a microsoft product to manage pics, i wouldn't even have a camera.
Just fine for preparing pics for posting.
Download Microsoft Digital Image Starter Edition 2006 from Official Microsoft Download Centre
Note: Ignore the Upgrade Offer.
Opinion is only as valid as its verifiable supporting evidence.
I have yet to find anything less demanding on the system, smaller in data size, or more effective than irfanview. Download it at oldversion.com.
If i had to use a microsoft product to manage pics, i wouldn't even have a camera.
Not all vegetables make good leaders.

Ditto on Irfanview...free and works well.
Your neighbors called. They like your music.
I wish Irfanview was available for Linux.
Audio_by_Goodwill
Michigan, USA
Have you tried gimp? GIMP - The GNU Image Manipulation Program, its a very powerful image editor, GNU licensed (free for personal use) and is available for all OS platforms.
B Rgds,
Raj.
Bookmarks